CRYOBANK® is based on a cryovial system that comprises of chemically treated beads covered with a special cryogenic preserving solution. CRYOBANK® offers a reliable, convenient and versatile system for storing and preserving fastidious bacteria for long periods.
CRYOBANK® permits the easy establishment of culture collection for laboratory accreditation or research purpose. Suitable for use in all laboratories dealing with bacteria, including clinical, water, brewing, veterinary, food, pharmaceutical, dairy and biotechnology.
- Bar-coding for full traceability, suitable for use with all commonly available bar code readers
- Stackable boxes
- Simple to use procedure
- Has proven storage for fastidious bacteria, non-fastidious yeasts and moulds over long periods
- Suitable for use down to -80°C
- Supplied with a picker for easy selection of cryovials
- Colour coded beads and caps for easy recognition
- External threaded tubes to reduce the risk of contamination
For more information please contact us using the button at the bottom of this page.