Products for investigation of the immune system through identification and detection of immunological markers using Flow Cytometry, ELISA, ELISPOT and agglutination techniques. Additionally, In vitro diagnostic products to screen donated blood and blood fractions, prior to transfusion, for the bacterial and viral causative agents of infectious disease.
- MASTAFLUOR® Immunofluorescence, MAST®ALEX latex agglutination and MASTAZYME® EIA kits for in vitro diagnosis of autoimmune disease and for the identification of infectious organisms.
- Detection of cell surface antigens (CD markers) for differentiation and isolation of white blood cells by flow cytometry
- Quantitation of immunoglobulin subclasses to indicate disease by examination of the immune system
- Differentiation and isolation of cell populations using cell specific monoclonal antibodies
- Detection of human cytokine levels by ELISA