Mast Group Ltd. has been manufacturing AST discs for over 60 years, so with experience, technical expertise, and quality be assured that Mast Group Ltd. has the end-user in mind.
Disc diffusion continues to be a popular method for determining bacterial antibiotic susceptibility in the Veterinary field, accordingly, Mast Group Ltd. has a growing range of MASTDISCS® AST for diagnostic and research applications in veterinary laboratories.
- Increasing range available from stock and presented in dispensing cartridges
- Flexible, personalised service manufacturing antibiotic susceptibility discs to customer specification, with low minimum order quantity
- All discs are strictly quality controlled for antimicrobial potency and batch uniformity.
- Inhibition zone diameters can be read by eye, manually using calipers or with a zone reader
- Compatible with the MAST® DISCMASTER Dispenser for up to 28 days stability including the Carbapenem group (MDD64 model and above) and smooth integration into laboratory workflows.