We are pleased to accept orders by telephone, post, and email. Please have the following information available when ordering:
- A valid Purchase Order (PO) number
- Delivery Address
- Invoice Address
- Product Code and Name
- Quantity required
- VAT Status
Please direct all orders to:
Mast Group Ltd
UK Customer Services
Tel: 44 (0)151 472 1444 Customer Services
Tel: 44 (0)151 933 7277 Main Switchboard
e-mail: [email protected]
Should you need to return any items to Mast, please contact UK Customer Services as detailed above.
Goods supplied correctly may not be returned without prior written agreement and authorisation number, which may be obtained from Customer Services.
Goods so returned must be consigned carriage paid, and a restocking and handling charge of 15% will be made on all goods returned for credit. Credit will only be awarded once a full assessment of re-saleable condition has been made.
Goods may not be returned if the packaging has been defaced in any way.
An order for products available from stock may be cancelled at any time prior to the despatch of the order without incurring any additional charges. Cancellation of an order which has been despatched will incur a 15% restocking fee. Cancellation of products for Special order will be subject to a charge equivalent to 100% of the value of the Special order products, if the order has been processed.
- A UK Handling charge will apply on all orders delivered by UPS or equivalent delivery service to the UK mainland.
- A higher charge applies to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scottish islands and Channel Islands.
- A small order supplement will also apply to all orders below a minimal value.
- All products designated as Hazardous Goods will be subject to an additional handling charge per delivery.
- Goods delivered Internationally are supplied Ex-works (Incoterms 2000) unless otherwise quoted.