MAST ADATAB® is a lyophilised tablet for the convenient preparation of antibiotic containing plates used for antibiotic susceptibility testing of clinical bacteria by breakpoint or MIC (minimum inhibitory concentration). Each ADATAB® tablet contains a measured dose of antibiotic designed to effect a specific antibiotic breakpoint concentration in 100ml of medium. The ADATAB® system is centred around the convenience, speed and economy of multipoint technology, where numerous isolates of bacteria from clinical samples can be simultaneously inoculated onto test plates using Mast Group Ltd. Multipoint Inoculators.
- Reproducible, accurate and easy to interpret.
- Highly suited to economical multipoint inoculation.
- Control bacteria can be included on the same plate for enhanced confidence.
- 2 year shelf life for most antibiotics
- No weighing or dilution required