Cytokines are hormone-like proteins produced by a variety of cell types. Under the PeliKine™ trade name, Sanquin offers a range of ELISA kits and reagents for the detection of human cytokines from biological samples (blood, plasma and urine, cell culture supernatent):
- Cytokine detection kits are available in 2 formats:
- Complete kits containing pre-coated 96 well microtitre plates in break-apart strip format together with all the reagents and solutions necessary to permit quantification of the human cytokine.
- Compact kits, which include all the essential reagents with an optimised protocol, ensuring a high quality immunoassay, providing a substantial cost saving for laboratories who regularly perform ELISA assays.
Compact kits are supplied as 3 x 96 well plates (uncoated) plus pre-optimised combinations of paired antibodies. Both ELISA kit formats include Sanquin's proprietary HPE (High Performance ELISA) buffer which acts to eliminate matrix effects and ensures linearity of dose-response curves.
- A range of pre-optimised paired monoclonal antibodies for the detection and quantification of human cytokine levels by ELISA from a selection of biological samples (blood, plasma, urine, cell supernatent) Each antibody set contains: - Coating antibody - Biotinylated detection antibody - Standards for the generation of a standard curve to enable quantification
- Non-clustered monoclonal antibodies conjugated to either PE or Biotin for the detection of Granzyme A and Granzyme B by flow cytometry for biomedical research applications Further information can be found on the Sanquin website